Re: Paying customer wakes up to CF alarm every morning

While I can sympathize with your position as a technician being given
direction to get them up and working at all costs, I don't believe that the
company in question is truly acting in their clients best interests if they
allow hookups to VoIP. These panels may show proper communication when they
are initially hooked up but not continue to work over time (and possibly
when they are really needed). Is that REALLY acting in their clients best
interests, or is their insistence to keep on trying to do it in part
reflecting the frustration that we all feel in not having a solution to this
problem? Or more likely is it simply they are acting in their own financial
best interests in not wanting to lose a client when they know there will
always be some marginal company that will come along and do it with no
regard for reliability ?

The best thing they could do is simply tell the client to get a proper
landline or use some other alternative cellular medium. At least ADT has the
moxy to step up to the plate and say it like it truly is....

RHC

i agree, i