Re: Paying customer wakes up to CF alarm every morning

I'm surprised that a large company like Brinks would allow connection to
VoIP given the unreliability and ongoing unpredictability of an alarm panel
with the service as it is today. Just because it can be done, and works
today, doesn't mean it will work tomorrow, not should it be done at all.

This is not a flame; just a genuine statement of amazement that Brinks would
do that. I don't often agree with much of what ADT does in the residential
market, but their position on VoIP connectivity with conventional alarms is
clear and concise - don't do it...

RHC