Re: 5010 Communication Problems

"Mark Leuck" wrote...

> Wouldn't be too secure if you could do that

Why wouldn't it be?  It would be at least as secure as the master code
anyway.  And if you already have that... the system is pretty much all yours
anyway.

What I don't find secure is programming codes into Simon systems and it
tells you the code verbally.  I try not to do much programming if there's
anyone home, or at least in the room.