Re: NAPCO NO LONGER REPLACING KNOWN DEFECTIVES

Bob La Londe wrote:
> "Russell Brill" <russwbrill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > Bob,
> >
> > Did you get your P1632 board replaced yet???
> >
> > Russ
>
> Nope.  When I business slows down in January I'll shop the various
> manufacturers again and see if I can find one that is as responsive as Scott
> was when he worked for Napco.
>
> --
> Bob La Londe

Bob, just a comment.

Through the years here, I've noticed that you've had problems with
various Mfg and suppliers. I'm sure everyone does, now and then. Don't
you have any concern about having a lot of different mfgs panels and
equpment out in the field?  I've had a few problems with Napco, other
mfgs, distributors, etc. through the years, but I've worked them out or
overlooked them because they were not THAT significant to make it worth
the trouble of having multiple mfgs to service. Doesn't this present a
problem to you?. It's also a detriment to selling the
business....someday.