Re: Video Tours ?

I've was taught two valuable things when I was in the Navy.
1. Never go on a ship that's designed to sink.
2. Never jump out of a perfectly good aircraft that's going to land.
But common sense should tell you...
3. Never live in a City below sea level....especially next to the ocean, and
at the end of a river.