Re: Video Tours ?

The Prince of Dubai built custom designer islands out of dredged sand and is
selling the acreage for big bucks. Hong Kong (was it hong kong) built an
entire island for an airport with highway and super long bridge to get to
the airport. What are we gonna do?...rebuilt a major port city below sea
level and levees still only Cat 3 rated. Are we freekin stupid or what?