Re: Tamper Contacts

We are commercial not residential.  I'm inferring this from your
wires while the alarm system is disabled?

If someone cuts the wire without the tamper wire in place, won't the panel
sense this by some other means?    On an Ademco 128BP, there would be no
message on the panel?

What if someone cuts the wire while the system is enabled?   Does tamper
help in this case?

--
Will