Re: Commercial Alarm - help

Hey there brother Bob.  Hope all is well with you.  I agree with you,
this party should check with others in their locale to see who they are
using and to find out what these companies' track records are like
before buying.  Your idea of suggesting ASIS is also a good one.
Perhaps ASIS could also direct him to an ASIS member/security
consultant in his area as well.

Take care, chat later.

Al

---
Start your day with the Security Mission News & Comment Page!
While you're there, cast your vote on our latest security poll:"Are
police departments justified in using a no-response policy when
an account experiences too many false alarms?"
www.alcolombo.info