Re: Commercial Alarm - help

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 05:12:28 -0400, "Jackcsg" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>I think the times are changing. A few people don't want to pay for
>broadband, but it "is" everywhere. The problem will be turning the
>residential market around from 15 years of giving equipment away for the
>RMR. Everyone will be waiting a long time for the free answer.

Jack,  I thought ADT was crazy when they decided to kill the low down
lease resi program for 2004.  A year later revenues in that channel
are up and the customers keep rolling in.

The corporate high volume resi program is now an outright sale with a
decent margin on all the products.  They've got a custom resi program
rolling out nationwide as well for the higher end market.  Look out
for the black yard signs.

Of course, they've still got the dealer channel doing God knows what.