Re: Commercial Alarm - help

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 04:24:56 GMT, "Frank Olson"
<Please-use-the-email-links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>"J. Sloud" <jsloud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 00:56:34 GMT, "Jim Rojas" <jrojas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Last I heard, Sonitrol is owned by the same company who owns ADT.
>>>
>>>Jim Rojas
>>
>> Tyco sold off the Sonitrol unit.  Sonitrol branches are franchises,
>> though. They vary in quality from very good to horrible.
>

>Someone we haven't heard from in some time now calls them "Sonitrash"...
>When dealing with *any* franchise, you're only dealing with the people that
>*run* that particular store.  Good luck!!!

Sonitrash, Scumitrol, whatever works for you.  Their audio monitoring
isn't nearly as attractive as it used to be with the availablility of
increasingly cheap video verifictation service.  They claim the lowest
false alarm rate in the industry, which is probably true.  They also
have the highest rate of ignoring legitimate alarms.  What exacly does
a break-in sound like, anyway?