Re: Definition of Subscriber?

"JW" <golf4nospam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:GF01f.3175$Uk7.217@xxxxxxxxxxx
> HI,
> If you had a commercial account with the instructions stating to notify
> subscriber on a particular signal, would you go to the call list if the
> call came in after hours or stop at calling the site (two monitoring
> centers handling it differently).  Since they define subscriber as owner
> or authorized user(s), I'd think going to the call list would be
> appropriate. What do you think?

Interesting.  We don't call them "subscribers".  They're "accounts", and the
operators follow the instructions on the alarm screen that appears in front
of them when a signal is received.  On a commercial burg that means
contacting the people on the list (starting with #1) only *after* the police
have been dispatched.