Re: Product Placement

A few years back a son murdered his mother down in Awatukee...of course the
news  had to show my yardsign even though it was in the middle of the day
when he did the dirty deed and the alarm wasn't on (the pd called me to ask
for o/c reports..and other junk).

Remember the OJ trial? He had ADT sign in his yard.

"Frank Olson" <Please-use-the-email-links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:KB_3f.189128$oW2.159726@xxxxxxxxxxx

| "Bob La Londe" <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| >I always have fun trying to identify alarm keypads in the background on
TV.