Re: Product Placement

news:tn%3f.52$xe7.1380@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> A few years back a son murdered his mother down in Awatukee...of course
the
> news  had to show my yardsign even though it was in the middle of the day
> when he did the dirty deed and the alarm wasn't on (the pd called me to
ask
> for o/c reports..and other junk).

I was subpoenaed to testify for the defense in a murder trial a few months
ago. Guy was shot in the front doorway of his home, on the same street as
one of my accounts. They wanted to know whether my system had been triggered
during the month the shooting occured. I guess the defendants were claiming
that the shooting was related to a recent burglary in the neighborhood, The
infamous "some other dude did it" defense. What a shocker.
It was interesting though. Two defendants, two juries, and four tables chock
full o lawyers.

He was convicted.
js