Re: I just got my first cell phone!

To answer his question........ Yes, there are voice dialers you can connect
to a panel via relays... You can send voice burg/fire/trouble signals to any
phone depending on how many outputs your panel has... Now for the hard part,
type in "Voice Dialer", "USP Voice Dialer", or "Alarm Dialer" into any
search engine... I'm quite sure the OP will find what he seeks...........
Regards, Russ