Re: DSC Communications trouble -

You know I really appreciate the feedback from Frank Olsen and other
who have something helpful to add and explained it straight forward. I
mean that is what makes the Internet efficient. The other comments....
what a waste of time.
Who's perfect? I mean because you're good at something or understand
it, why degrade or belittle others? Is there something you don't know
that others are able to help you with? Would be nice when they do...

Anyway, thanks guys who helped... It's coming along, and honestly I
hate having to mess with it, but at the moment I don't have a choice.

Thanks for taking the time...