Re: DSC Communications trouble -

Am I the only one who is programming this to call their cell?

When I set it up as pager communication: Section '360' option '05'
It doesn't seem to call my cell.
The format is as follows;
I only have one number now set up as;
1 out of 3 banks.
1.) D5125893227EECFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
2.) DFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
3.) DFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

When I use 360 : option '03' it at least dial my cell number and rings
it., but dials it back like 5-6 times. I think that's because the
call is "unsucessful".

Does [161] (post dial wait for handshake) make any difference? It's set
to 40

IF someone out there has their DSC dial their mobile phone only, please
post the few important settings to do this.
And obviously there will be no specific notification to a Cell phone,
right?