Re: DSC Communications trouble -

"wilsonbradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wilsonbradley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:1129513108.357386.177020@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> You know I really appreciate the feedback from Frank Olsen and other
> who have something helpful to add and explained it straight forward. I
> mean that is what makes the Internet efficient. The other comments....
> what a waste of time.
> Who's perfect? I mean because you're good at something or understand
> it, why degrade or belittle others? Is there something you don't know
> that others are able to help you with? Would be nice when they do...
>
> Anyway, thanks guys who helped... It's coming along, and honestly I
> hate having to mess with it, but at the moment I don't have a choice.
>
> Thanks for taking the time...

I'll tell you a little story, the story of a kid who wanted to work for a
major electronics firm designing future electrical devices...

He studied all through high school learning basic circuit design and read
every book he could at the local library however he knew he had to go to
college to learn the more demanding stuff. The day before he graduated high
school his father had an accident at the mill. They put him on one of those
life support machines and it was expensive...so expensive the family didn't
have enough money to send the kid to college and he ended up working for an
alarm company doing tech support...

Think about that next time you ask a question in this newsgroup