Re: Telephones Out US West Coast?

Not only that but radio and cellular back up is mostly for the premise
lines, not the CS lines, if the signal is delivered from the radio
tower/cellular provider by land lines to the CS then they will be
affected by the outage also. In the case of DSC/Surguard
Skyroute/connect 24 the signals are retransmitted over land lines to the
same receiver lines as the digital communicator.

Doug L