Ademco Vista-15P and X10

I'd like to program my Vista-15P to send X10 commands. I've read that
I can either use a 4300/1321X10 transformer or a PSC04 which I don't
have. I understand that the PSC04 and PL513 are one way interfaces
that send only. However, I do have a spare PSC05 and a TW523 that are
two way interfaces that send and receive. My question is, can either
the PSC05 or TW523 be used in place of the PSC04?

Thanks
Ray