Re: Paradox Magellan 6060 flawed?

Dunno. I rarely sell keyfob arming/disarming devices...most of my clients
are scatter brained - I envision them dropping them on the driveway or
leaving them on their keychain when they have their car repaired.

I only sell them when I can't install a keypad in the mbr and the client
wants some control over the system at night from the mbr. I don't recommend
they carry them outside the house...of course if they do, it aint my
problem.

"mikey" <someone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| good point, how do you double them up? just use the remote as a shunt and
| put interior on delay, I'm intrigued.

| > about as flawed as any arm/disarm keyfob without a keycode entry...drop
it
| > on your driveway when your leaving home and what difference would it
make
| if
| > it had a rolling code or not?
| >

| > "rjb" <rjborkowski@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > | Hi All
| > |
| > | An interesting reading. Can anybody confirm that?
| > |
| > |

http://208.56.221.39/Invision/index.php?s=58e620ad8c0a1fafa66d3b284942f172&showtopic=546
| > |