Re: Your Favorite Install Tool?

> Care to share details, for the benefit of a do-it-yourselfer or two?

They're made out of 5/16" tubing cut to 30-36" lengths. Slip a glow rod into
the tubing, and push it up through the 3/8" hole in the window frame. When
the works hits the roof, remove the glow rod. Now you can twist the tube
back and forth while you push up slightly. Usually the tube follows the roof
line and slides right past the insulation in the attic. Now you have a chase
through which you can feed your wire. I usually pull 8 - 10 doors/windows at
a time-minimizes the time I spend in the attic.

js