Re: Compass Software

Sorry they doo, I was thinking of the Remote Key on DMP. Yah they do know
Ademco account numbers....you're right...I should use CSID. Damn. Yah I
found out the hard way a few years back with rogue installer...what a
nightmare.

I'm pretty safe though right now since I'm the only one that's been doing
the quickie Ademco stuff.