Re: Question on DLS software

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 07:56:35 -0700, "alarman" <alarman2000@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>"Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
>> BTW The 5020 was designed to replace the 4010 not the 5010
>
>Maybe, but it's a lot more like the 5010 that the MaxSys.
>js

If it was going to be a replacement, dont you think they would have
made it compatible with the keypads and modules? Well, lets just see
what the NEW panels are going to be like. there are i belive 3 new
panels comming out, one is suposed to have unlimited zones totally
modular just keep adding modules and the zone count keeps going up.

Terry
Securitech Security Services
Ontario, Canada
www.securitech.ca

"We started the under $10 thing, So... shut up!"