Re: Tamper Contacts

in the case the tamper and nc contact are wired in series...

it is being used as a way to know if a device have lost his cover (pretty
useful in a large warehouse with lost of crazy folks driving lift) ;-)
the zone would stay in alarm so preventing arming the system

we all know how a pir can become really unstable or totally immune to
movement if there is no covert on it..knowing that there is no cover on it
is a plus for me....  ;-)

news: 4ui4f.33$q47.1244@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx