Re: Firelite MS5024UD

I find it incredible that a UL listed Fire alarm panel would physically lock
up due to a compatability problem with a receiver,  not releasing phone
lines is one thing, although even that shouldn't happen, in my opinion if
the call is not completed correctly then the panel should simply disconnect
and try again up to the maximum number of attempts programmed into the
panel, but it shouldn't affect the local operation of the panel in anyway.
If its possible for a receiver to disable a Fire alarm system, then its
probably possible for poor line conditions to do the same thing.

Doug L