Re: CCTV mount

I try to stick with store bought but some stuff like that is hard to find,
if at all. We make some of this stuff ourselves out of 3/4 inch conduit, a
male adaptor, a blank plate with threaded knockouts (these come with gaskets
for exterior use),  a couple of 90 degree bends, a small screw (stainless)
to match the camera mounting hole and a nut (stainless), some Rust-o-lium
primer and a color to match the exterior of the building and it is as good
as a store bought and less expensive. It really helps when the application
doesn't require exact 90's like you will get from the factory. You can get
pretty creative if your good with a pipe bender, especially if you need
something that must stay tight to the building.