Re: NAPCO NO LONGER REPLACING KNOWN DEFECTIVES

Russell Brill wrote:
> Bob,
>
> When programming any of the Napco Gemini panels to use Ademco Point ID, what
> value do you enter in locations like keypad Panic... Is it like the old
> Moose stuff, enter any value in the reporting location to enable reporting
> in Point ID, leave blank if reporting is NOT desired... Regards, Russ

You don't enter anything at those locations. They're only for when you
are using a digital format. To enable Point ID, just indicate that in
the format choice area and in the zones area, there's a box where you
choose what type of zone each is. I'm presuming that you're using the
Quickloader program.

If you're hand programing at the keypad, I can't help you.