Re: NAPCO NO LONGER REPLACING KNOWN DEFECTIVES

> So you can't send things like Low Battery,
> AC Fail, etc... etc... if you use Point ID
> with the Gemini controls???

Yes, you can send all of those.  The panel decides what codes to use if
you've assigned CID to the CS.  You only have to tell the panel whether to
report each condition to the specific CS.

> Yes, I will be.... I was just converted to Napco...

Good decision.  The Quickloader program takes a little getting used to but
once you understand it the larger Gemini panels are *extremely*
configurable -- more so than anything else in the price range.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics