Re: GE Simon 3 HELP X-10 alarm not working

Could find no documentation anywhere on X10, X10 support said it
switches using "standard X10 on/off commands" twice now... they claimed
a level2 tech support would call me back in an hour; that was 5 hours
ago.

X10 light controls are working from my Simon3 so I know it sends
some form of commands.....

So can you tell me or share with me exactly why a PSH02 would
function different than an appliance module and why, as you said,
the appliance modules won't work?  Will a lamp module work instead?
I just want to run an external X10 device without integrating a
Powerflash
module.

Thanks!
-Brendan