Re: GE Simon 3 HELP X-10 alarm not working

When I called X10, they claimed that the PSH02 ran using standard
X10 commands.... I don't want to use the PSH02 I want to use
an appliance module.  If X10 is right, which they should be... the
PSH02 should be receiving standard X10 commands and I should
thus be able to switch an appliance module no?   thanks!

-Brendan