GE Simon 3 HELP X-10 alarm not working

Let me start by saying I'm no X10 newbie, I have about
30 devices, customized them electronically, and have software
control working perfectly.

I have recently installed the Simon 3 and very happy except
that it CLAIMS to be able to run an X10 based siren control
durring an alarm state, but I sure can't get it to turn
on a siren.

Can someone please verify to me how they have set this up
in the past? Someone with experience? Ive read the manual
front to back, so has the reseller I got it from, and we've
been on the phone with GE twice and even they don't seem
to know their own product...

so I'm turning to the experts in the field like yourselves,
someone's switched an X10 device from the panel durring an alarm state.
 I have tried moving the panel, putting X10 appliance,
lamps, universals, doorbells etc on the same circuit all
with no luck... tried A10, B10, every combo I can think of.

Can someone give me an exact rundown on how to setup
an X10 device to turn ON durring an alarm state, and turn
OFF who has actually had it WORK?

Thanks for your help!  You'll prove you know more than GE!

=Brendan