Re: 3M Scotchlok IDC Connectors

You want to use connectors that can fit through the hole you are using
for your contact.  Most of use use B-connectors.

After you crimp them, you want to fold the connections on different
directions alond the wire and tape them flat.  That way, 10 years from
now when the switch goes bad you can get the wire out of the hole so you
can put the new switch on just like the old one.