Re: 3M Scotchlok IDC Connectors

worst piece of sh*t i used in my life..

if you want something to make a fast and solid connection go with
B-connector

like those

http://www.instacable.com/store/cameleoncs_prodshow.asp?idProduct=42270

with this you have a longeur metal piece that have teeth that crimp on the 2
piece of wire..not just a small piece of metal touching about 1/16 inch of
the wire..

this model is "dry" but you can find some with a type of silicone that never
dry in it that will protect against humidity..

1130171253.402679.164210@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx