Re: Commercial Alarm - help

Unless the protected areas are behind outdoor chainlink fences, how can
you dispatch the police?  On the inside of the house, that's quite
possible today, I realize.  So, are  you suggesting that we forgo the
electronic alarm system and replace it with intelligent video?  Just
curious if that's something you would endorse.

Al

---
Let Tpromo.com design an attractive, functional web site for
you or your organization. Hosting and e-mail also available,
all at affordable prices.  www.tpromo.com