Re: 3M Scotchlok IDC Connectors

We used to solder all connections but where we are there is no moisture
problem so we use dry B-connectors inside, and gel filled outside at the
SNI. B-connectors are also called Beanies.

The ones you are showing are a pain to work with IMO...can't get them in
tight places like beanies...and the jelly is annoying for inside work.