Re: 3M Scotchlok IDC Connectors

These and other combinations they make work well.   Rated for solid
conductor wire.  Don't use regular pliars or needlenose pliars to clamp.
Use the tool they sell that brings the jaw down flat and parallel.  You can
use a small waterpipe style pliars that will hold the inset straight on
compression.  Fry's has these over the counter if you don't have access to a
telephone supply house.