Long distance phone service

In Central & Eastern North Carolina, phone rates have recently gone up.
 Many of our customers are 100 miles from our office, which is making
our phone bill rather high due to regular voice calling, and also the
down loading, and/or up loading of changes to the Napco program.  Does
anyone know of a way to use a standard pre-purchased phone card with
the Napco program?  Thanks for your input.  Robert