Re: Multiple magnets, one zone, EOL resistor. Never works!

The best glue I've found is GOOP it's not like silicon which never will
stick on in the same place or falls off because of temperature (usually too
cold)...you can buy Goop at Home Depot or anywhere actually...I swear by the
stuff. It is somekind of silicone but it dries faster and harder and CLEAR.

Never really had problems with something shorting out a panel though.