Passcard System That Works With Safes or Filing Cabinets

Does anyone know of a passcard system that is integrated with either a
filing cabinet lock or with a safe?    We want to put keys for various parts
of the office into a safe and give people access to this through their
normal passcards.   We use Passpoint, but as far as I can tell Ademco is
killing that and probably there aren't products like I want for that system.

--
Will