Re: Passcard System That Works With Safes or Filing Cabinets

Will:

I make my own using an AlarmLock Trilogy PDK3000 which reads many type of
prox card and fobs and Amsec ES411 Safes.  I gut the electronics from the
safe and install the PDK3000 on the face.  I use a battery backed 12v DC
power supply to power the PDK3000 and solenoid that operates the safe latch.
Kinda spendy.. but it gives my employer an audit trail , and allows use of
our HID26 prox card/ID badges.

Hope this helps
Will