Re: Lying Sacks of .....

"Sonicduck" <jones1019@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1132622225.263920.66480@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Vincent of Lincoln Park, MI, writes:
> I had ADT install a security system in two of my houses. They were both
> faulty. Neither house was being monitored. After months and months of
> calling them with my complaints they finally agreed to remove the
> systems and release me from my contract and also to refund all monies
> paid. I even have a letter from the company president that states this
> and it is dated March 8, 1998.

Nah...Kowalski was to busy shopping for $6,000 dollar shower curtains to
write letters.

> Even after the system was removed they still kept taking the payments
> out of my bank account.

You didn't contact the bank to stop withdrawals?..tsk..tsk

 They did this for many months. Also the police
> were sent to my house for no reason and I was charged by the police
> dept. for a false alarm.

I thought you said you weren't being monitored?

 I am a diabetic and the stress and frustration
> has aggravated this condition.

Oh God another BS lawsuit. Being from Michigan myself, I would bet it was
the junk food that did it tubby. There are more overweight people in
Michigan than any other state in the union.
Learn the S-A-L-A-D.

> I try calling and they tell me they will settle this matter but after I
> hang up the phone I never hear from them until I call again and get the
> same response.
>
> Vincent should stop calling and start writing. He can send a certified,
> return-receipt-requested letter, reminding ADT that it has previously
> agreed to refund his money and stating that if he does not receive
> payment within 30 days he will institute legal action. Ideally he
> should include a copy of the letter he received from ADT. If ADT
> doesn't pay up, Vincent can sue them in Small Claims Court.

Vincent should get advice from someone that can read his contract. Maybe he
is going blind from being diabetic.