Re: ASA re-visited

I wrote (re. compiling sections of existing documents into a frequent
posting to act as a charter for the group):

>> ... I'll try and make time to work on this over the weekend.

That didn't happen, I'm afraid.  I've had a household emergency take
over most of my time for the next few days (water heater busted).

On the other hand, I see that some regulars that had been "missing" for
a while seem to have returned (it looks as though several reappeared at
around the same time), and that there appears to be a desire for "self
moderation" (even if in one case that's likely to be a "warts and all"
type of image).

Perhaps (laziness always prevails!) I should instead step right back on
this and just let nature take its course.  My impression is that folks
are tending to prefer the unchaotic nature that the group has enjoyed
for the past few weeks anyway.  I doubt anyone needs *my* help for that.
:-)

Jim wrote:

> And don't forget that Steve Ryckman made an offer to assist.

Hrmmm ...  I don't think my news server received that message.  If you
have the message-id handly, I wouldn't mind looking for it on an archive
and seeing his offer.

Thanks.

Sylvain Robitaille                              syl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Systems and Network analyst                       Concordia University
Instructional & Information Technology        Montreal, Quebec, Canada