Re: ASA re-visited

Sylvain Robitaille wrote:
> I wrote (re. compiling sections of existing documents into a frequent
> posting to act as a charter for the group):
>
> >> ... I'll try and make time to work on this over the weekend.
>
> That didn't happen, I'm afraid.  I've had a household emergency take
> over most of my time for the next few days (water heater busted).
>
> On the other hand, I see that some regulars that had been "missing" for
> a while seem to have returned (it looks as though several reappeared at
> around the same time), and that there appears to be a desire for "self
> moderation" (even if in one case that's likely to be a "warts and all"
> type of image).

Actually we're all just waiting for the usual shoe to drop.

> Perhaps (laziness always prevails!) I should instead step right back on
> this and just let nature take its course.  My impression is that folks
> are tending to prefer the unchaotic nature that the group has enjoyed
> for the past few weeks anyway.  I doubt anyone needs *my* help for that.
> :-)

All but a few prefer the calm. What you see is typical.

Theres an old saying that somewhat applies here.

"All our friends bring happiness, some by coming, others by leaving. "

We've been in the second stage for a number of weeks now.

> Jim wrote:
>
> > And don't forget that Steve Ryckman made an offer to assist.
>
> Hrmmm ...  I don't think my news server received that message.  If you
> have the message-id handly, I wouldn't mind looking for it on an archive
> and seeing his offer.

The post was in this thread as follows:

 Steve Ryckman
 Nov 2, 4:10 pm