Re: Moose

Hey guys, what exactly was wrong with Moose panels that made them such a
liability. I have never programmed one, but I have removed many in the
process of upgrading customers to newer equipment, and they appear to have
been well made units for the decade when they were common.

Did they have DSC- like bugs in their firmware; did they false or go runaway
on occasion??.....what exactly was wrong with them to give them "boat anchor
status"...:)))

Thanks !

RHC

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html