Re: Greater Toronto Area Recomendations?

Jim wrote:

> Uhhhhh, what exactly do you mean by " (this was some time before I got
> into security systems  professionally)."  ?

Before?  As opposed to after?

> Do you install alarm systems now?

Not many.  We specialize more in CCTV, but do install the occaisional alarm.

I don't claim to be an expert.  I only speak from my own experience.  As
I said, the AlarmForce system worked well for our situation.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0546-3, 11/16/2005
Tested on: 11/16/2005 11:20:22 PM