Re: Greater Toronto Area Recomendations?

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 07:20:40 GMT, Matt Ion <soundy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Jim wrote:
>
>> Uhhhhh, what exactly do you mean by " (this was some time before I got
>> into security systems  professionally)."  ?
>
>Before?  As opposed to after?
>
>> Do you install alarm systems now?
>
>Not many.  We specialize more in CCTV, but do install the occaisional alarm.

So then you ARE NOT into alarm systems professionally, by your own
admission.

>I don't claim to be an expert.  I only speak from my own experience.  As
>I said, the AlarmForce system worked well for our situation.

ANY wireless system would have worked for your situation. You took the
cheap way out and used AlarmFarce.

I'm no fan of all-in-one wireless systems, however there are many
better systems on the market.

Julian