Re: Greater Toronto Area Recomendations?

"Recently, AlarmForce introduced AlarmPlus, the only system in Canada
to utilize a patented two-way communication technology to address the
concern of "telephone line cutting""

so what happens when the phone is cut coming into the home, that line
that comes from the big pole on the street, yah know the one everyone
and their ma knows is da phone line?? And if the phone is cut, how
exactly do they accomplish 2 way communication??

"With 30 offices coast-to-coast, AlarmForce is always there to protect
your home or business. Using our unique, patented technology, the
dedicated members of the AlarmForce team respond to an alarm within
seconds, ensuring that you are protected."

How do they get from where they are to the clients home within seconds,
is Canada smaller than I have been led to believe?? How are they
protecting you, are they sitting outside your home with a shot gun and
a Flir headset?