Re: Passcard System That Works With Safes or Filing Cabinets

I use http://www.altronix.com/index.php?pid=2&model_num=AL624E power supply,
mounted adjacent to the safe. I take my DC power thru the wall of the safe,
into the door (electronics) using 3/8" SS FlexCoil (payphone handset cable)
to protect the conductors.  I'll get pictures of an install Monday and email
to you if you like.

-Will