Re: Devcon Buys Out Coastal Security, Adelphia, & Guardian

Oh, you're just upset that he colourfully tore you a new one.
I agree with almost all of it but would never express it quite so eloquently
:-)
And I've heard it from other dealers, wholesalers and suppliers.
So? What's the big deal?
You chose to live in a modest 4 bedroom home in an okay location
instead of small mansion on the river, that's your choice, right?
They make really nice Harley's these days but if you'd rather give that
stuff to your customers, who are we to judge?
I've heard of Silent Knight but I don't think White Night is taken,
man, think of the logo...
remember those old commercials where the knight zapped the clothes
on the clothesline?!?
the knight could ride by zapping ADT yard signs...
I think yer crazy, Bob but those guys sometimes end up as mayors
so it's not like this is a flame or nuthin'