Re: ASA re-visited

"Sylvain Robitaille" <syl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:slrndmgirf.evjg.syl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> mikey wrote:
>
>> Proposed Charter (if none is found, see below)
>>
>> Well, it's a start, unless of course Steve has one. Frank, yer always
>> posting, know of a charter?  Anybody? .if none pops up, feel free to
>> jump in and add, delete or edit the above.
>
> If no one minds the input from a newcomer to the newsgroup, I'd like to
> participate.  At the moment, I feel I should wait to see if someone
> (perhaps Steve or Frank) responds with a link to an existing charter.
>
> Otherwise, I agree that what you've proposed, with the missing pieces
> added according to consensus, and all grammar (and any typographical)
> errors corrected is a very good start, and matches the perception of
> this newsgroup that I've come to acquire.

The Groups "Original Purpose Message" and a brief history is here:

http://www.yoursecuritysource.com/aboutasa.htm

The FAQ (or nearest thing to a Charter that we have is here:

http://www.yoursecuritysource.com/asafaq.htm

I've removed the links to Steve's former website (as they were no longer
functional) and corrected some minor spelling mistakes.  Other than that,
what you see is what you get!!  :-))